Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Prestiq

So I spent about 3 hours in the emergency room last night, they were cheeseless hours of course....who needs cheese when you've got needles!?...lots and lots of needles... I thought I was having a heart attack, but it was nothing more exciting than a panic attack...my life needs more drama! I can't even have a panic attack right. Fuck me with a hammer. Anywho 3 days down...I'm not noticing too much of a difference, but I shouldn't be one to expect miracles. I've been making lists of more things I can do on here and I think one I really want to do is exercise. Like say I exercise everyday for a week or 12 out of 14 days, something like that. Well see...I'm off to bed now...wish me cheesey dreams. I wear the cheese...it does not wear me.

No comments:

Post a Comment