Monday, January 12, 2009

Hangin Out With Captain Crunch

So I weighed myself this morning for the first time in a month, just to check up and see where I am verses where I'll be in a week if stopping cheese does anything for me. I've only been obsessing about it all day, so no harm done. :) If there were no numbers I'd still know. I can feel the weight taking over me and its f-ing gross. I really am fat bastard and its a whore of a circle. I eat because I'm unhappy, and I'm unhappy because I eat. Blah Blah Blah.

I probably should've given up cereal instead, I've finished at least half a box today.
Anywho its my first cheeseless day and I find myself not really caring...its not like dancing around in my head or anything. So one day down. A small victory against a giant bowl of cereal. FUCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment